Resilience through Innovation & Sustainability
Environmental Management Services
- Development, formulation, promotion, presentation, publication and implementation of documented proposals, methodologies and studies related to the triptych of sustainable development in tourism, environment, economy and society in general.
- Training of legal entities & persons interested in promoting ecosystem sustainability, protecting and developing common goods and promoting intergenerational and multicultural reconciliation, emphasizing the specificities of local communities and the development of new regularity.
- Support to organizations in the implementation of the new Policies:
- Smart & Sustainable strategies, tourism strategies
- Sustainability Data-Collection framework
- Green Transition Advisory
- Environmental Footprint
- Reduction of emissions (GhG) of means of transport
- Reduction of use and recycling of plastics
- Food Waste