Resilience through Innovation & Sustainability
Management of Sustainable Tourism & Destinations
The sustainable tourism goal is in general, to increase the benefits and reduce the negative impact that tourism has on destinations.
Targeting the above, we offer the following made to measure services:
- Groundwork, design, presentation, publication and implementation of documented proposals, methodologies and studies related to the triptych of sustainable development in tourism, environment, economy and society in general.
- Development of scientifically documented and measurable sustainability protocols focused on innovation, technology and especially resilience of the tourist destinations.
- The effective and methodologically sustainable management of tourist destinations holistically.
- Establishing Sustainability Observatory: Selection of sets of indicators based on Destinations’ resources and profile.
- Destination Benchmarking & Competitiveness Assessment: Selecting Key competitor destinations and establishing a monitoring process for comparative analysis on an annual basis.
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy: Sustainable Corporate Planning and Management. Mapping, Analysis, Processes and Action Plans.
- Innovative Human Resources Management: Up-skilling, Motivation Packages for loyalty, Sustainable Mindset, Experiences Creation, Service minded corporate culture.
- Destination and Corporate Risk Management Plans: Integration of Resilience, Sustainability, Regeneration, Social Inclusiveness, Environmental Sensitivity, and Digital Innovation with a holistic approach for coping with current and future challenges.
- Change Management Strategy and Planning (Destinations – Corporations): Innovative Process to Implement essential changes in the tourism value chain to adapt to the challenging and disruptive new market environment.